Kat's Adventures in Wonderland
Theme By: Destroyer/Sleepless | Powered By: Tumblr.com
Lover of life.
Quiet yet loud
Inspirer of love affairs
Screwed up past, bright future.
Recovered fuck up, learning from my mistakes. Living with no regrets
Madly, truly, deeply in love.
will you *gets down on one knee* do a couples cosplay with me
(Source: dormantgay, via idklmfaoooo)
- Kiss that cute boy at the party, but push him away as soon as he puts his hand up your skirt
- Smoke a cigarette for the first time, and make it your last
- Don’t straighten your hair for a week, see how many compliments you get
- Blast your favourite song even when your mum has told you off for playing it too loudly. Enjoy those 3 minutes of pure happiness before she pulls the plug out.
- Say yes to going out, you’ll have something to tell your grandchildren about
- Paint a sun on a rainy day, then stick it to the window
- Eat the cupcake, you have better things to worry about than those 300 calories
- Do yoga and meditate as often as possible
- Stand up for yourself. Someone called you a slut? Someone said you are ugly? Someone said your art work was boring and dull? That is your cue to fucking stand up for yourself and make them speechless
- Don’t respond to a group of males whistling at you. You’re a human being, not a fucking dog
- Leave your headphones at home, see how much you are missing out on because you’re always lost in your own thoughts
- Carry hand sanitizer and bandaids in your purse
- Wear sexy underwear, loads of leather, a fur coat, heels and purple lipstick. Do it for yourself, not for the hot guy next door.
- If you’re having a bad day, cry, scream, punch a pillow, throw stuff around. Then you pick up the mess, including yourself and get back up.
- Smile, be polite and get on peoples good sides for starters
- Stop waiting for your crush, stop dressing up for the bar man that serves you a free drink or staying extra hours at work for your boss. Stop impressing these dickheads and start impressing yourself.
- Laugh until you cry, and when the girl sitting next to you in class tells you to shut up, laugh even louder.
- Do whatever feels right in the moment, laugh, cringe and regret it later. Repeat.
insical (via insical